Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 4: Bottomless Pit Continues

Lie awake for most of the night.
Why can't I sleep?
I am not even thinking.
Thinking of nothing just an empty bed, and the fact that I hate this part of the day.

I really think that the bed has grown.
It seems bigger than yesterday.
I am still struggling to spread myself out.
Perhaps if I make a star shape that will do the trick.
No. Bad idea.

Off to work.
I look shit!

Back home.
Supper is brown bread with butter.
Not quite my 5 a day.......

Wonder if Prince Charming will be around tonight?
Depends if he isn't working late. Hope not.

Move from tabloid press to Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot.
I am officially a couch potato.

Late....no sign of Prince Charming.
Get a grip.
You wanted this too, remember.

Worst part of the day, bed-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment